Adding a company to NOCFO is as easy as pie! All you need is the business's VAT number. We'll also ask you a few simple questions to make starting to use the service a breeze. If you'd like to test how the service feels first, you can also create a demo company.
Here's how you add a company:
- Click on 'New company' on the homepage.
- First, enter the company's VAT number. If the company is found in the Finnish Patent and Registration Office's open interface, the company name and legal form will be automatically filled in.
- Enter the official name of the company.
- Choose the correct legal form. Options include limited company, sole proprietorship, limited partnership, general partnership, cooperative, housing company, real estate company, or association.
- If the company is VAT-liable, select the length of the tax period. The tax period can be monthly, quarterly, or yearly. If the company is not VAT-liable, select from the list.
- Indicate if it's the company's first financial year.
- Finally, provide the start and end dates of the current financial year.
Company creation successful!